Jun 11, 2009

LOOKING for AN ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ABOUT THE READING WEEK IN YOUR COUNTRY!

Reading Week

Dear colleagues,
On April, my school celebrated love of reading as the students had the chance to be part of a comprehensive Reading Week which also included a visit to children’s author and illustrator Una Rawlinson who is currently based in Dubai.

This opportunity provided more than 90 students with the opportunity to participate in a short-term English language immersion experience where educational workshops were combined with hands-on activities. I wanted to share with you this long time ago, but didn’t have the time to upload the pictures. I created a short movie about it which I posted on youtube so feel free to visit the link and let me know what you think ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqAkw1PIVg

I would like to know what you do in your country to celebrate reading.





Regards
Azza
11 June 2009