After watching the Hard Talk programme on BBC and the discussion with the Director Sir Peter Hall, several questions came to my mind. These questions may raise other questions related to our culture, civilization, way of thinking and education. I sincerely want to share these questions with you and I would like to know/ see your answers.
The questions are the following:
1) What does theater mean to you?
2) Is theater part of your culture?
3) How often do you go to theater?
4) Do you enjoy plays presented/ played there?
5) What kind of plays do you like most?
6) Is theater playing any role in shaping the social conduct and behaviour in your town or country?
7) Should theater be included in the teaching curricular?